The Gala is an evening of fun, food, dance, entertainment, Limousine ride for International Students, and intercultural experiences. We also have lots of door prizes. For 12 years, this event has been anticipated by both international and local people in Medicine Hat. Early Bird Tickets
- Date: Saturday, December 1
- Venue: Medalta in the Historic Clay District (713 Medalta Ave SE)
- Time: 6pm -
Limousine pick for International students at 5:30pm
- Tickets: $28, after November 21st - $35
Online Tickets - Click Here for | Tickets are also available at Medicine Hat College International Education
Sneak Peak Of the Gala
You can dress-up and look your best and enjoy an evening full of laughter, games, reconnecting with friends and entertainment. The limousine pickup for international students from the college makes the Gala a classy experience for many students .
Come dressed in semi-formal attire to enjoy an evening full of laughter, good food, games, reconnecting with friends and live music entertainment. The limousine pickup for newcomers/international students from the college makes the Gala a classy experience for many!
Who is the Gala for?
- Newcomers to Canada and those who recently moved to Medicine Hat from other communities
- Locals who like to meet the international community
- Employers with multinational staff who'd like to get a table and invite their staff
- Anyone who's interested in meeting new people and learning about international cultures
What to Expect:
- Interactive Games to introduce you to local and international traditions
- Draws for multiple prizes including cash draws
- Live music from talented local artists
- Presentations regarding holiday celebrations around the world
You can buy an individual ticket or for a group!
More Info Call 403.458.4928